Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My new job!


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I found a wonderful new Heritage Scrapbook site called Heritage Scrap. Heritage is my first love, and I fell in love with the site and its products. My heritage album caught the attention of the Creative Team Leader and I was invited to join the creative team!

I am so excited about this opportunity. My job is to create scrapbook pages using the products from the store and post them around the web to generate business for the store. What a job! I absolutely love it!

You can see my gallery at heritage scrap here.

This is a page I did using my new products. Credit goes to Lynn Griffin for use of her Winter Roses Kit.


Here's another page I did, called Sisters, and if you are into Digital Scrapbooking, you can download this kit free at Heritage Scrap. I used Kate McClellan's beautiful kit, M'Lady's Room.

I look forward to using the beautiful products at Heritage Scrap. They really have that vintage, heritage, Victorian feel that I love and they are so easy to work with. I told someone that my house looks like it came out of the shop at Heritage Scrap with all my roses decor. ;) Come on over and check us out!

1 comment:

rl said...

Impy, your layouts are absolutely totally wonderful, I have mega respect for your scrapping abilities. How nice for you to find a 'home' for your passion. I sure hope you keep posting on DSP though. Way to go for being instantly selected, I'm not a bit surprised! The kits there look really good.