Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life Book Challenge and a Freebie

Well, I'm a few days into my job on the Creative Team at Heritage Scrap and I'm absolutely loving it. Right now I'm working on a Life Book Challenge that I'm going to be hosting. The start date is TBA, but we will be making a "This is your Life" book for ourselves or someone we love. The first step is interviewing and gathering resources from your subject. Then each week we will be scrapping the next page in the book. There will be prizes and lots of fun, and at the end of the challenge, you will have a completed Life Book. I can't wait to get started! Why don't you come join us?

If you are a scrapper and haven't stopped in to Heritage Scrap yet, run on over and check us out. Pop into the store and pick up this beautiful Dreaming Quick Page made by Lynn Griffin. All you have to do is pull in the whole page as one piece and layer it over your photo. Add some text and you have a quick and easy page completed.

And keep watching this space. I will have a major announcement very soon!

(This layout features my in-laws on their wedding day. And no, their last name is not "Something", but I changed it on the layout for security reasons. ;))

No comments: