Monday, February 9, 2009

Back in Business!

Amazing things are happening lately, it seems! After joining the Creative Team at Heritage Scrap, I got up the courage to dust off my graphic designer hat that's been put away for a few years, and apply for a designer position. I am happy to announce that I am the newest member of the Design Team at Heritage Scrap!! I will be doing primarily word art and text related elements. My first two items are available in the store and I'm busily working on a new series for the Life Book Challenge I will be hosting.

My Design Blog is up and running, and I will be posting news there about my challenges and new products as well as FREEBIES! My Welcome Message describes how Victorian Rose Designs came to be. If you are a digital scrapbooker, please come on over and check it out. I will have a freebie posted as soon as it's in the store!

Here are my first two items:


I'm looking forward to this new venture!

No comments: