Wednesday, May 9, 2007

DSP Blog Prompt - Best TV Mom?

Blog Prompt: Since Mother's Day is approaching, who do you think was the best TV mom and why?

That's an easy one. It has to be June Cleaver! I just watched "Leave it to Beaver" yesterday and all I could think was, "Her house is SO clean!" "She has showered and done her hair!" "She's Super Mom!!" There aren't too many days when my house is clean for longer than 10 minutes. I just finished cleaning the living room yesterday when the couch was attacked by an army of goldfish crackers (whose general was a 2 year old boy). So anyway, as I was praising June, it finally dawned on me - NOW I know why she's perfect! SHE doesn't have a computer! (Oh, not to mention her husband and children are perfect, as well, and they all do their chores without complaining! : )

4 comments:

Glynis said...

LOL She WAS a perfect Mom, wasn't she? And all that while wearing pearls :)

loonyhiker said...

And she also had a whole TV crew to make everything perfect on the set. Oh wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have that crew!

Stephani said...

I chose her tooo! She was a terrific Mom! I bet she was in real life too!

Karen said...

I'm sorry I can't give my support to someone who makes me feel inadequate.