Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Annoying

Blog Prompt: List the 5 things that annoy you the most.

1. Cleaning a room and walking into it 5 minutes later, only to find it trashed by one (or more) of the kids.
2. Not being able to find something - especially when I knew exactly where it was a few minutes ago (I often find one shoe by the door and another somewhere else in the house - just ask the 2 year old where the other one is...)
3. Jealous neighbors who make your life miserable. (But we won't get into that...
4. Trying to mow the lawn and running over rescue heroes and the rock used for 2nd base because they weren't picked up when the "pre-mow warning" was sounded.
5. Dressing the baby in her beautiful Christening gown (which has been worn by all the girls in the family) only to have a "diaper blow out" resulting in a yellow stain! (Time to get out my cloth diapers to avoid that happening again!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A wonderful list. And speaking of neighbors you reminded me of another pet peeve. My neighbor whistles for her kids to come home. Not a big deal except she uses the 2 finger approach that could stop a taxi 10 blocks away and it goes on for 15-30 minutes because the kids ignore it.

Tammy said...

Well, its been awhile since I can remember the days of having small children in the house. But, the dog never cleans up after himself and I do remember the day my sons diaper over flowed on me!!

Great list and it made me laugh

Rachael said...

I can never find my shoes and my husband gets so mad over rocks. I have to move the cars to an empty lot nearby.

Marianna said...

I am curious about the jealous neighbours. BTW number one on your list is the same as mine. My family went on vacation without me recently and I loved every minute they were gone, because I only had to clean the house once. Ok... I missed them, but well you get my point.